The Awakening by Seward Johnson

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Rescuer Led by the Spirit of God

This is a special Shout-Out to God for His work:


This shows exactly what our life is supposed to be!  We should be guided at all times by the Spirit of God; Yes, God talks to us!  At least He wants to talk to us; unfortunately often-times we are too distracted and busy to ever hear Him talking to us.

Some other 2nd-hand accounts of God's miracles that I've heard (but not seen) before:
(I want to post these because although I did not experience them first-hand, I still whole-heartedly believe they are true, and I also think that hearing stories like these help to increase our faith in God.)

Two weeks ago my pastor was telling a story about being at a meeting with some dude.  The guy abruptly got up, said that he forgot his pen in the other room, and walked through the wall, into the other room, and back through the wall where my pastor was seated.  Yes, you read that right - THROUGH the wall.  He did not use a door (not even a window) - he phased through the wall.  When my pastor asked him about it, the man said something along the lines of "What's the problem?  The wall is made of atoms, and my body is made of atoms." It sounds so common-place, doesn't it?  But that is our God - our God created the entire universe and nothing is impossible for Him!  It should be common-place for us to just walk through walls whenever we need to get from one place to another.
Imagine:  A home with no doors... just rooms and walls.  Nobody needed doors because everybody knew God and how He made us/the universe so we all just phased through walls!

I heard a story from my same pastor, about himself and Rick Joyner a while ago.  I will probably mess up some of the details (if you know me, you know that A) I don't have a great memory and B) I am not detail-oriented) but I will get the main gist of the story across.  My pastor and Rick were at the airport, waiting to get onto a plane.  They must have gotten lost in conversation, and they realized that they only had a very little amount of time left to board their plane (like 5 minutes) and they made a mistake: They were on the opposite side of a huge airport (maybe Heathrow in London?).  There was NO way they were going to make it to their plane in time... regardless, they started running with their luggage to their terminal and praying in tongues.  They found that when they got to the other side of the airport (a 15-minute journey) that NO time had passed according to their watches and the airport's clocks, and they were able to make the flight!  You thought that one dude in the Bible was fast when he out-ran horses?  These guys didn't have to be fast at all!  God just stopped time for them so they could make their flight!
Imagine:  A life with no rushing needed.  Whenever you were not on time for something extremely important, you could just ask God to stop time for a little bit, and then you could catch back up to where you were meant to be.

I hope these stories have helped to build up your faith in what God can do.  God is awesome and nothing is impossible for Him!!

1 comment:

  1. I must have missed that Sunday. Loved the stories though.

    ReplyDelete